Thursday, December 11, 2008

Uber Award


I was very honored and humbled to receive the Uber Amazing Blog Award from Vickie at Uncommon Artistic Endeavors, one of my most favorite blogs. Check out her blog for creative crafts and great recipes!

This award is a blog award given to sites that:
~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ or maybe give amazing information
~ are a great read
~ have an amazing design
~ give you any other reason that make make you think they are uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
~ Put the logo on your blog or post.
~ Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
~ Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Since I am so new to this food blog world, I do not follow tons as I have limited time to research food blogs right now. However, a couple of blogs that I love that I would give this award to have already received this award:

Uncommon Artistic Endeavors - Vickie is incredibly creative with her craft ideas and can create a variety of delicious looking recipes. Vickie was also a big help/encouragement to me when I first started my hobby blog.

Priscilla Bakes - Priscilla is a 17 year old talented girl who cooks in her mom's kitchen. Her recipes look delicious and her blog is full of fun.

Other blogs that I think deserve this award are:

Simply Recipes - I love how this blog is designed. The recipe title is your link to the recipe while only a blog blurb rests under the picture of food until you link to the recipe. This might inspire me to change the look of my blog as I like the more organized home page.

The Skinny Gourmet - This food blogger has found a way to make gourmet dishes in a healthy way. She has some interesting recipes that I can't wait to try.

Enlightened Cooking - This blog sports "original recipes for fast, fresh food with a decidedly healthy bent." Camilla has tons of great light dessert recipes as well.

3 comments:

priscilla joy said...

Hi Rebecca. I am so glad you left me another comment becuase the first comment the link was bad. Anyway, thank you very much for this award, I love getting them. It will be on my blog soon. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?
Blessings,
Priscilla

priscilla joy said...

Hi Rebbeca! Sure, I don't mind at all that you added me to your blogroll. I put your award on my blog post today!

Elise said...

Thank you Rebecca, I'm so glad you like the site.